01 02 03 "CorporateTheatre": Moving from 'I' to 'WE' - Aligning the Individual EGO 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Moving from 'I' to 'WE' - Aligning the Individual EGO

34
One of the obstacles when we talk about ‘Moving from ‘I’ to ‘WE’, is the question of how to make individuals surrender to the team. How to make the ‘I’ surrender to the ‘WE’. We will realize how in a typical competitive corporate scenario, asking people to surrender will only make them feel threatened and consolidate their egos even more rigidly. Instead, we will explore how to ALIGN individual egos to the team ego, by creating an environment where my winning as an individual is totally dependent on our winning as a team. In the process we will experientially define ‘collaboration’ as investing in the other person’s performance, as much as in my own performance, not because we are noble, but simply because if the other person does not perform well, I will also lose.

Labels:

35 36 37 38